Monday, May 11, 2015

Long-Term Effects of Herpes Simplex 2

Long-Term Effects of Herpes Simplex 2

Herpes Simplex 2 (HSV-2) is the virus that causes genital herpes. Long term effect of genital herpes, According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one in five American adults is infected with genital herpes. There is no cure for herpes. Infected individuals will experience episodic recurrence for the rest of their lives. The HSV-2 virus has several long-term effects.

Risk of HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections

The relationship between HSV-2 and the risk of acquiring other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) has long been recognized. Skin lesions as a result of herpes provide an ideal portal of entry for the HIV virus, treponema pallidum--the spirochete bacterium which causes syphilis--and other STIs. Being infected with HSV-2 gives a two to fourfold increase in the risk of acquiring HIV, according to a study done by the University of Washington. In addition, HSV-2 also increases the risk of transmitting HIV to sexual partners and appears to accelerate the progression of HIV to AIDS. In turn, suppressive treatment of HSV-2 with valacyclovir appears to reduce HIV-1 RNA levels, although the mechanism remains undefined. Also, while syphilis and other STIs have traditionally been considered to be far less serious, mainly due to the availability of inexpensive curative treatments, this is changing with the emergence of drug-resistant strains of syphilis.

Aseptic Meningitis

People with HSV-2 have a greater lifetime risk of aseptic meningitic, or HSV infection of the connective tissue lining the central nervous system. The term "aseptic" refers to the absence of bacteria, although HSV-2 virus will be detected on laboratory tests. Symptoms of meningitis include headache, stiff neck and low-grade fever. Meningitis due to HSV-2 may be accompanied by back, buttock, perineal and lower extremity pain, urinary retention and constipation. The latter symptoms reflect localization of HSV-2 within the sacral nerve roots, which also serve as the virus' conduit into the central nervous system. Most people who develop aseptic meningitis do so during their first episode of herpes; however there are exceptions, especially in patients who subsequently become immunocompromised due to cancer or HIV infection. Headaches occur in as many as 15 percent of patients with recurrent genital herpes and are believed to reflect subacute infection of the meninges by HSV-2. Both recurrent aseptic meningitis and HSV-2 headaches may be prevented by treatment with suppressive antiviral medications

Nervous System Effects

As reported in the May 2008 edition of the "Archives of Neurology," HSV-2 virus has been found in 40 percent of sacral nerve roots. The term "radiculopathy" refers generally to problems with the nerves. Its defining feature is that symptoms track or "radiate" along the distribution of the affected nerve. Radiculopathy caused by HSV-2 typically affects lumbar or sacral nerve roots. Symptoms of sacral and lumbar radiculopathy include dull or tingling pain in the lower back, buttocks or anogenital area, shooting pain down the buttocks and thighs (sciatica), weakness of the leg muscles and inability to walk on the tip toes. In severe cases, symptoms may cause urinary retention, constipation and transient paralysis. Symptoms should coincide with the outbreak of genital lesions, although many patients fail to make the correlation.
Pregnancy Problems

Neonatal herpes simplex encephalitis (NHSE) is a devastating, potentially fatal complication of transmission of herpes between a mother and her unborn child, also called vertical transmission. NHSE and vertical transmission is more common when a woman acquires HSV-2 during pregnancy, but infection may still occur in women with a long history of the disease. The presence of genital lesions is an accepted indication for Cesarean section. However, James and colleagues reported in the September 2009 issue of "Antiviral Research" that only 70 percent of affected neonates are born to mothers who were asymptomatic at the time of delivery.

12 comments:

  1. Am Mabel Moraes am giving a testimony about Dr. okorom the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr.okorom via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or call him +2348158168556

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

      Delete
  2. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address;
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend and I met three years ago on herpes dating site so we discovered we are +ve from the beginning of our relationship, that we both had genital herpes. My first outbreak was the ABSOLUTE worst experience, I was so sick. We suffered for one year plus, had constant outbreaks and then finally we decided to both respectively take Dr Utu African Traditional Herbs as advised by friends. His herb is Not much bitter or sour taste.
    Dosage two times daily every day for four weeks, and honest to goodness it was a miraculous herbs. We were on it for not more than two weeks when we noticed total change. 'couldn't wait for four weeks. It was third week and five days we used the herbs. Then we went for test and was already hsv2 negative, the both of us. Neither of us have had any lesion, outbreak or symptoms till date.
    For traditional and permanent hsv cure, Contact him on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com or direct WhatsApp or phone +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
    I will always remember you on this day Dr
    I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
    It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
    All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
    I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
    Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
    I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
    I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
    On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
    I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
    This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
    His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
    Contact him directly

    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    for you're cure to
    Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God🤦
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's 😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE TIME TAKEN TO SHARE WITH US YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE.
    MINE WAS HIV/,AIDS.
    My name is Amanda, I'm from Chicago Illinois, when I got effected was in my high school days 3 years ago, I felt disgrace and embarrassed by myself and to my parents, though I was raped after the drunkenness of the alcohol and drugs, I couldn't emerging myself living a life medical prescribed, the reports got to my parents and was left with no option than to tell them the truth.
    My mum ran to her friend whom she said she was cured of Herpes by Dr. Odey Abang, if he could help.
    She contacted him for me and I was directed to explain myself before the herbalist. A week later the medicine was being delivered to me from Dr. Odey and I reported the matter to him since I knew nothing about it, he said my mum already apply for my Herbal medicine and I applied as instructed, following it up 2x daily after which it finished and went for my test, just to see I'm negative.
    All thanks for bringing me back to life
    Contact Dr Odey Abang for any information or health challenges, I'm sure of him and free now,no sights effects
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete

  9. Am tracy by name,from Germany, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 6years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mrs neme amber post on how Dr Abumere saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Abumere on his email address: doctorabumrer6@gnail.com or WhatsApp +2349021975055 we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 18days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony .is real.thanks to Dr Abumere God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  10. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MINUTES TO READ THIS INFORMATION ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLUTA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLUTA VIA HIS EMAIL; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP ON +2349065326267 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER IS NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349065326267.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR OLUTA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good herbal medicine for herpes simplex virus..

    Really Work Fast in 14 days,

    Email Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.comGood herbal medicine for herpes simplex virus..

    Really Work Fast in 14 days,

    Email Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete